|Weber 2400 Electric Grill
- Best Electric Outdoor Grill
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Dimensions (Inches) Lid Open : ( H x W x D) – 26 x 31.5 x 25.1(Inches); :Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) 14.5 H x 31.5 W x 19.5 D
- Fully assembled out of box, Infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type-Electric. Power-1,560 W/120 V
- 6-foot grounded cord. The appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA
|George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
- Best Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
- 15+ Servings. The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand – the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control – The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
|Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Grill
- Best Indoor Electric Grill
- Temperature setting
- Removable plates are dishwasher safe
- Feeds 4-6 servings. Dimensions (inches): 6.81 H x 16.73 W x 12.4 D
- Lift handle to keep your fingers from burning
- Drip tray dishwasher safe. 118 square inch nonstick grilling surface fits up to 8 servings
When you are choosing an electric grill all needs will vary.
Electric grills are the perfect option for anyone who lives in an apartment or condo complex. Many complexes and have restrictive regulations for using a traditional grill. We will be reviewing three drastically different electric grill options for you to consider: Best Indoor Grill, Best Outdoor Grill, and Best Indoor/Outdoor Grill. But first, let’s go over some of the benefits of electric grilling to charcoal over gas grilling.
1.) Size – This may be a drawback to someone attempting to host a huge cookout, but the compact size could be a serious benefit to others. The grills on this list weigh less than 45 pounds, and are not much bigger than a large laptop, making portability an added benefit.
2.) Price – Not only is the upfront cost of these grills reasonable, but the long term expenses are reduced due to being powered by electricity. This translates to no money spent on charcoal, wood chips, or propane.
3.) Ease of Use – The learning curve on an electric grill will be shorter than one on a traditional grill. Since you’re cutting out variables like charcoal, direct/indirect heat and airflow, you can focus on what you’re grilling. Cleanup is also made easier, with most of the grills having removable grill plates.
Now that we have some of the benefits laid out, let’s get into our list!
Best Outdoor Electric Grill
The Weber Q2400 is a true outdoor electric grill. As always, there is quality behind the Weber name. This grill has ample grill space. Perfect for a small gathering to grill food in one go, room for up to 12 burgers. This electric grill is made out of porcelain with a cast-iron grill grate and cast-aluminum frame. It sits low to the ground and weighs about 42 pounds, making it ultra-portable and tailgate friendly (if you have a power supply). The one downsides to this grill is that it does not come with a stand. While this is not always a problem, it needs to be pointed out. If you are needing to go down in price or side, you could consider it’s little brother, the Weber 1400 Electric Grill coming in at half the size.
Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill’s biggest advantage is the indoor/outdoor capability, and makes this grill very desirable. It comes with a removable stand, making it countertop ready in seconds or using the stand to give you more room on the countertop. It also has a removable grill plate, making cleaning a breeze. The George Foreman is also known for its name.
Check the Price on Amazon
Best Indoor Electric Grill
The Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Grill give you true outdoor grilling flavor. With adjustable temperature control, you can grill a variety of food: burgers, kabobs, veggies or fish. The temp control is not just low, medium, high, but actual temperatures for confidence. comes with several amenities. Most of the parts on this grill are removable and dishwasher safe, which is a huge plus to most buyers.
Check the Price on Amazon
In conclusion, each are my winner for the categories of best outdoor electric grill, best indoor/outdoor electric grill, and best indoor electric grill. Each are superior in their respective category. As with any product, they all have strengths and weaknesses. If I were going to go for an electric grill for any reason, I would choose the George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill. I’m a sucker for versatility, especially versatility at a lower price.